2000-register

RE: URL for Girling.

To: Liz Clancy <liz@long-dog.demon.co.uk>
Subject: RE: URL for Girling.
From: Andrew Thompson <ajt@expmining.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:04:46 +0800
Liz
I have fitted Volvo 4 pot caliper redrilled internally to keep a single
brake pipe and 265mm x 20mm (I think) Vented discs from a Toyota Van I could
get the full spec if you like ( mid December coz I'm out of town for 4
weeks). Some machining and fabrication is required but nothing too demanding

All the best

Andy Thompson