2000-register

Heater valve.

To: <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater valve.
From: "Mike Allam" <mike@vfree.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:56:53 +0100
Hello all,
Has anyone had a problem like mine or any ideas on how to fix a stuck heater
valve on my Triumph 2000 Mk. A few years ago I had another one on a car that
had stood for a few years, after taking off the small arm that moves it I
put grips on the tap but it didn't move, then it started leaking from where
the pipe  is soldered to the heater, so force is out. To add, I have tried
it hot after a long trip, sprayed WD40, tapped it, pulled it, pushed it and
it's still stuck. Help!!.
        all the best from
                                     Mike