2000-register

Re: Pit Vs. Lift

To: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Subject: Re: Pit Vs. Lift
From: gravee.leafoe@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 01:51:33 +0100
Go for the lift, unless you are growing younger, BUT, check it out as the
How often do you see a pit in a Service Agents workshop, seldom. For all us
lesser unfortunates that have to scrabble around under a car jacked or axle
standed use of the kid's football under the head is a help. Stops the neck
tension. Try different ball sizes and better under-inflated. Beach balls are
best as they are light and easy to move with the head and varying the ball
size and inflation pressure to suit will give good results.

rgds
GJNelson