vtr

Re: The Vintage Triumph Issue # 32

To: LeoRanner@gmx.de, vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Vintage Triumph Issue # 32
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:19:39 EST
Does anyone have a spare copy or two of VTR's _The Vintage Triumph_ magazine,
issue #32? If so, please contact Leo directly at the address in the message
below. So far as I know, VTR has been out of stock on this issue for some
time now.

Thanks!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

> --- LeoRanner@gmx.de wrote:
> >Dear Sirs,
> >please let me know by e-mail "leoranner@gmx.de"
> >whether
> >1 or 2 examples of your quarterly magazine "The
> >vintage
> >Triumph # 32" (Italia-issue) are still available
> >from you -
> >I would need it urgently for my library.
> >
> >Looking forward to hearing from you
> >I send my best regards.
> >
> >Leo Ranner
> >TRIUMPH ITALIA REGISTER EUROPE
> >Am Weinberg 16
> >D-83115  Neubeuern
> >E-mail : leoranner@gmx.de

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///