vtr

Clutch rebuild

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch rebuild
From: "jason haelewyn" <jehman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:54:44
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hi,

Has anyone attempted a clutch rebuild with the rubber seals from Victoria
British?  I have replaced the seals on my Clutch Master cylinder with new
ones that I purchased from VB.  Unfortunately now my master cylinder does
not return when depressed or it returns very slowly.  It appears that the
seal is just too tight or maybe the spring is bad.  Has anyone had problems
with sticky clutch cylinders after a rebuild?

Thanks,
Jason