vtr

Reluctant sale of TR2

To: <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reluctant sale of TR2
From: "Blubaugh" <rblubaug@netnitco.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:10:48 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
     With some reluctance I have decided to offer my TR2 for sale.  The car
has had an amateur restoration.  Some filler compound was used in the body,
not just for smoothing but for filling holes from rust.  The frame and body
attachment points are solid.  The end result does give a good appearance.
The car is worthy of show entry but it will not garner a top prize.  The
engine is noisy and it does use (leak) oil.  The car was driven to Armaugh,
PA last summer for a round trip of 1200 plus miles.  I have driven to
several events this summer with distances of 100 plus miles one way.  I
have several additional events that I plan to attend yet this summer until
the car is sold.  Several imporvements have been made on the car in the
last six months.  Please check the VTR Classifieds for a more complete
listing.  The selling price is firm and fair at $6500.

     My name is Rob Blubaugh.  My home is near Rensselaer, Indiana, about
70 miles S of Chicago at the 215 exit of I-65.   I can be reached at
rblubaug@netnitco.net or by phone at 219-394-2502.