vtr

Re: Back issue #32

To: Steven.McCutcheon@mah.gov.on.ca, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back issue #32
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:42:48 EDT
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/07/2000 10:35:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA writes:

> I have recently purchased a 1960 Triump Italia and I understand that your
> issue #32 from 1982 is a "must have".. Can I buy that particular back
issue?
> How?
>  Thank-you,
>  Steve McCutcheon
>  870 Anderson Ave
>  Milton, ON
>  Canada  L9T 4X8

Unfortunately, Steve, we (VTR) are out of a number of back issues, and #32 is
one of them. I am copying the VTR e-mail list; perhaps someone here has an
extra or at least could provide a copy of it for you (I'd be glad to do that
myself but my collection is in storage elsewhere).

Can anyone here help Steve?

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President
The Vintage Triumph Register