vtr

Re: Let the Buyer Beware Part 2

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let the Buyer Beware Part 2
From: william@mustang.parsippany.sgi.com (Bill Silvershein)
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 07:06:56 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Good morning all,

   Just wanted to add that the same car is listed in the new VTR magazine,
won't mention the add by name, just the following part of it "now $5,500 in the
spring $6,500".......Beware of this car....I have also seen it relisted on Ebay
this week........
    Have a great week.

Sincerely,

Bill Silvershein

PS: For those who emailed me about the specs on the welded in rollbar, the
seller stated that it passed SCCA Tech inspection last year, but, since I do
tech inspections for the SCCA when at their events, I can tell you that nobody
at the SCCA would have ever let this car on the track/autocross course.......