vtr

[Fwd: News -- Important!]

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: News -- Important!]
From: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:08:23 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
--------------ECC4A4A7ECE04C3D2BA95A80

I thought this might be of interest to some of you...Bill is very
special to us in the Carolinas and I'm sure to others within VTR.  Since
I sent this message out to our club Friday night, Cheri and Mary (Bill's
wife) have spoken.  No real updates except that he's in ICU at Baptist
Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC, no visitors except family, and they
believe his life is not in immediate danger.  He's on a respirator to
prevent pneumonia.  If you folks feel it's appropriate, I'll update the
list as to Bill's condition when things change.

Jamie Palmer
--
Triumph Club of the Carolinas homepage: http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/
The 1999 Gathering's Coming 4/99! Page: