vtr

"The Vintage Triumph" issue number 68

To: Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, VTR Chapters and Zones <vtr-chapters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "The Vintage Triumph" issue number 68
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:59:13 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
I received my "advance" copies of "The Vintage Triumph" issue number 68
today. It looks to be a good issue, of course! :-) On behalf of all
involved, I would like to apologize for the delay in getting this issue
out. As can and will happen, a number of small problems resulted in the
delay, not the least of which was a breakdown of the presses used to print.

As you reeive the issue, probably within the next 1-2 weeks, you will
hopefully notice the "advertisement" for a new Vice President for VTR.
You will also note the deadline for submission of resumes and cover
letters stated as April 30, 1998. Of course, that deadline has only two
hours to go as I post this message.

By means of this note, I am extending the deadline for submission of
resumes and cover letters in application for the post of VTR Vice
President to June 15, 1998. I would appreciate any of you who read this
getting the word out to your fellow members through your local Chapter or
Zone.

We look forward to your applications. Announcement of the new Vice
President will be made at the Convention in Hudson, Wisconsin this coming
July.

--Andy