vtr

[Fwd: Triumph Sparten]

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Triumph Sparten]
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:37:40 -0500
Cc: manage@iinet.net.au
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
I received this request to the VTR WWW pages;
I haven't heard of the vehicle in question, and am
thus passing it on to the VTR membership in hopes
that somebody will have an answer for Gerry.

Please be sure to include Gerry in your response,
as he is not on the VTR mailing list.  His address
is manage@iinet.net.au

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com