vtr

VTR National Conventions accomadations

To: "triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VTR National Conventions accomadations
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:02:47 -0600
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
    I understand the host hotel (Hudson House) is filled for Hudson WI VTR
convention already.  As I will be traveling (as always) with my three sons,
it would be nice to find a Holidome, or similar facility.  Can someone from
the area advise me as to the closest motel with an indoor pool and the like.
We have always used the Holidome when going to TRF's summer party and it's
just to easy to dump the kids by the pool while Dad plays.  Also, an in
house bar is essential.  It's OK for Dad to order a pay per view movie and
then walk down the hall for a drink, but not OK to abandon the kids (ages
14, 12 and 10) while I carouse the local gin joints.

Thanks for your help.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L