vtr

Re: Back Issues

To: Geoffrey Garrod <ggarr@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Back Issues
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:00:56 -0400
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Geoffrey Garrod wrote:

> Was a TR-6 once the featured automobile of a back issue of
> The Vintage Triumph. If so could you please provide me with
> the issue number so I may order that issue. Thanks, Geoff
> ggarr@prodigy.net

Geoff,

  Issue #33 (1982) of The Vintage Triumph featured the TR6.
The issue included articles on disc brakes, TR250/6 exterior
paint codes, an interview w/Bruce McWilliams (involved w/
TR6 in USA from start-finish), a centerfold "Blueprint" of
the TR6, various maintenance hints, and a reprint of a UK
TR4A-TR6 buying guide article.  This issue should still
be available from Herb Hummer.  (HHumm53@aol.com)

  Many other issues have articles of specific interest to
TR6 owners.  Some others that include reprints of factory
or period articles:

#54 -- TR6 Hardtop Kit Installation (Reprint of Factory
       Instructions) $ article on diff pinion seal
       replacement

#62, #63, #64, #66 -- Series reprinting the factory
       carburetor emissions control series (essentially
       a carb rebuild

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--