vtr

tr3 radiator

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3 radiator
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 07:18:16 -0400
Cc: dcook@archon.educ.kent.edu
Sender: owner-vtr
--- Forwarded Message

Date: Sat, 04 May 1996 09:46:20 -0400
From: dcook <dcook@archon.educ.kent.edu>
To: vtr-www@vtr.sanders.com

If you could answer this question for me it would really help. Is it
possible to remove the radiator of a tr3 without taking off the front
end? Also, while I'm at it, is there a trick to removing the
coupling (pipe, looks like it might be brass) that goes to the water
pump?
Essentially I've broken off the generator belt tightener bolt that
screws into the generator (flush). I couldn't get to it with an ezout,
and thought the radiator needed rebuilt anyway so I've removed about
everything in sight (except for the front end) and I'm about an inch
from getting it (the radiator) out. But no go...is it possible?

------- End of Forwarded Message