vtr

Concours Corner Questions Again

To: LENAPELOU@aol.com
Subject: Concours Corner Questions Again
From: kstewart@icis.on.ca (Keith R. Stewart)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:46:13 GMT
Cc: vtr@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr
Chris

When I received my own copy of my earlier transmission, I realized that my
fractions did not transmit correctly.  Sorry about that.  Here is a repeat
of my earlier mail...hopefully correct.

I hope this helps with some material for Ivan's 'Concours
Corner'.

I would appreciate some assistance from my fellow VTR members if
there is anyone out there who can answer this question.  I am in
the middle of a frame off restoration of a 1967 TR4A.  While
stripping clean the left, inner, rear fender, and wheel well, I
discovered a small plate welded to the outer surface of the inner
wheel well.  At first it appeared to be a flange from the wheel
arch but further investigation shows it to be a plate
approximately 1/2" high and 3 1/2" long.  It would appear to be
original and bears the number ZS 73866.

The number does not appear to be a part number that I have come
across but it is also somewhat close in sequence to the
commission number of CT72967L, the body number of 72369CT, the
engine number of CT73139E and the gearbox number of CT73386.

Does anyone out there know the meaning or purpose of this number?
If so, please respond to:
     Mr. Keith R. Stewart (#3841)
     75 Camden Road
     London, Ontario
     CANADA
     N5X 2K2
     (519) 660-1916

or e-mail to:
     Keith R. Stewart
     kstewart@icis.on.ca

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work.

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario