vtr

RE: VTR Information

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com,
Subject: RE: VTR Information
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.Virginia.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 17:26:39 EDT
On Oct 10,  4:21pm, Andrew Mace wrote:

> Sounds like we agree that two of the best things to do for your car are to
> drive them and take care of them.

Especially drive them! - unfortunately, mine is undergoing a
very slow rear suspension rebuild at the moment.

> The GT6 still doesn't get the recognition it really deserves, even among
> a lot of Triumph folk.  Fortunately, there are a number of us in VTR who
> DO understand. Bob, Chris, and other GT owners, am I right?

Yup, I used to look down at them myself, that is until Andy Stark
had me drive his on one of our boneyard scavenging trips.  I
decided then and there that I needed one, too.

John Lye

rjl6n@uva.pcmail.Virginia.EDU