[Vintage-race] Hunt Country Classic

To: VRG_NewsGroup@yahoogroups.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Hunt Country Classic
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:58:06 EDT
If you live anywhere near Middleburg VA (about  50 miles west of  the DC
beltway in the beautiful VA countryside) you might enjoy bringing your  British
race car and entering it in the race car class at the Hunt Country  Classic
next
Sunday.  See the event flyer at the below link.

_http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/hcc/hcc_main.html_
(http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/hcc/hcc_main.html)

Or just come to the show.  HCC is held at Willoughsby Farm and  our hosts are
Bill and Barbara Scott, owners of Summit Point Raceways.   Race cars are
usually displayed prominently near the entrance road and access to  that point
from the nearby parking area where you can dock your trailer and  unload is
level, etc.

I'm bringing my Elva Courier and I understand several other area  racers are
entering their British race cars too.  Perhaps we can  tell even larger lies
than usual and give the crowds a big thrill.  I  will probably bring along a
laptop and replay some recent videos shot from the  chase cam so if you have
any
footage that can be transferred onto either a  flashcard or memory stick
bring it with you and we'll see who was really in  front of whom!

It's probably too late to preregister for the event but if you contact any
of the organizers in the MG Car Club (email addresses shown above) I am sure
they will appreciate knowing of your interest.

This is a great car show set in beautiful surroundings and proceeds go to
benefit a good cause.

Best--Michael Oritt
Elva Courier #82