Re: [Vintage-race] PLN....Tributes Part 1

To: carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net, LMR356@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] PLN....Tributes Part 1
From: BAGoronsky@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:42:08 EDT
Ahh,

now that I know you were a cop your posts make much more sense to me.

Congarats on your useless vote for John.

And, Why are we sad on this day. We should be celebrating this mans life like
it was our own.

He led a long and wonderful life, and enjoyed every minute of it. Preformed
in great movies and plays, drove great races. loved a wonderful woman, and had
a great family.

So please , let's not get to maudlin about him. Besides, you never knew him
that well.

BAG

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.