Re: [Vintage-race] Mosport VARAC

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Mosport VARAC
From: zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 17:15:21 -0400
I am going and will be a first timer there ay?B

Gary Kropf
'59 Bugeye
aka Thicko 'Grenade' - Did not go off in '06 and now working on keeping pin in
for '07

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!! What a
Ride!!"