Re: [Vintage-race] was Watches... now model trains and etc.

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, webmaster@norcal-saac.org,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] was Watches... now model trains and etc.
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:01:20 +0000
>LOL!  my 11 year old has early 1970's indestructable lionel trains  (the
>bullet proof plastic stuff).  aircraft and trains have always interested
>me.    i'm not very interested in water craft.

Well I don't collect model trains or boats...

When I was younger slot racing did it for me. Now that I'm an old fart I'm
back slot racing again. The new 1/32nd stuff is has diecast realism... Which
the earlier cars didn't. I build my own adapting OTC cars and casting my own
car bodies in resin, when I can't find what I want.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois