Re: [Vintage-race] Sports 2000 at BeaveRun

To: "'Ralph Steinberg'" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>, "'Vintage-Race'"
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Sports 2000 at BeaveRun
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:27:20 -0400
Ralph, on behalf of all vintage Sports 2000 drivers who thoroughly enjoyed
the last 17-car turnout we had there with the now defunct CFCR, we
appreciate the opportunity to come out and play with VRG. BeaveRun is a
terrific track for Sports 2000 cars and we look forward to getting the word
out on this new opportunity.

-Peter (headed to Road America, where Paul Tavilla and I have managed to
corral over eighty-five Sports 2000 cars to help celebrate the 30th
anniversary of the formation of the class, once one of the most popular in
the UK and in the US)