[Vintage-race] Morris Minor Traveler

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Morris Minor Traveler
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:00:16 -0400
Since I had such good luck locating Robert Pass with this list, thought I
would try another query (isn't the internet great!).

We just got a pretty nice Traveler into the shop to get running for the owner.
Unfortunately the bottom of the car has lots of rust issues.  There are so
many rusted out areas it is probably not too safe to drive as it is.  It is
too nice to scrap out and we would like to save this one if possible.

Question:  Does anyone know of a repair for one of these, or know of someone
who might?

Thanks,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com