Re: [Vintage-race] Curious About Racecar Transportation

To: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "Vintage Racing Digest"
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Curious About Racecar Transportation
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 20:46:02 -0400
well norm , after towing with my open trailer for 25 years i finally bought
an enclosed trailer that i have dreamed about for years!   as for track
side support we usually end up helping anyone who asks as well as our
friends we pit with.    we just like to go racing!  :)

chuck
'60 saab 93F  #251
i'm not certain i'm going to live long enough to posess one of those "big
rig" units i've seen as of late! i waited 25 years for this trailer!  LOL!
(i have some impressive patience!....LOL!)