RE: ? re fuel cell/ MPG

To: "'christopher h. kang, md'" <chkangmd@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: ? re fuel cell/ MPG
From: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:53:59 -0500
The foam usually lasts 5-8 years but the manufacturers recommend changing it
after 5 years.  Sort of depends on the temperature, fuel type, etc. of the
environments it's in.  Mine lasted 17 years before it crystallized - I don't
recommend you let this happen...  The car was always garaged.  The rubber
bladder is really what keeps the gas in - a tight fit won't hurt anything.

You already got your answer on the MPG.

*8o)

Website: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-nobozos