Sales pitch for PVGP

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sales pitch for PVGP
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:09:00 -0400
    If anyone out there wants, or needs, to start, continue or complete a
collection of Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix memorabilia, please let me know.

    We have posters, dash plaques, pins, programs and other items. Not every
year of every item is available, and some of the rare bits are getting
pricey.

    We can process your order and ship from the official PVGP store, located
near Pittsburgh.

    All proceeds, and I mean ALL, go directly to the charities supported by
the PVGP events.

    Any questions, please give me a shout.

    Thanks,

                                                Charley Braum