Monterey Hotel Available (Carmel Actually)

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Hotel Available (Carmel Actually)
From: "Pat Ryan" <pat@prismacars.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:39:45 -0400
Hello All,

I will not be able to use the wonderful room I stayed in last year at the
Tradewinds in Carmel.  If you are interested in picking up the room and
refunding my deposit, please contact me directly.not on the list.
pat@prismacars.com

Here is the website for the hotel   www.tradewindscarmel.com
<http://www.tradewindscarmel.com/>

The room is a deluxe king at $550 per night.  It is right in the heart of
downtown Carmel, two blocks from the lunch stop for the Concours Tour
Parade.  5 minute walk from 30 great restaurants.  Great place to leave a
partner that would rather shop than see cars.  Super luxurious, Jacuzzi tub,
parking right at the door.  Freshly refurbished rooms.  5 night minimum.

Thanks,

Pat Ryan