Car transport Dallas to the NYC area?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car transport Dallas to the NYC area?
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:28:58 -0500
I've got to get a GT6 rolling shell from Dallas to the NYC area in the next
month or so.  Anyone need the tow $$$?  Or any suggestions on reasonable
(and competent) shipping companies?

It's a '69 GT6 rolling bodyshell without drivetrain so it's not really too
heavy.. But it won't work for a drive-on/drive-off setup.

TIA

Jim
Dallas