Pittsburgh Vintage Race BeaveRun Historics

To: vintage race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pittsburgh Vintage Race BeaveRun Historics
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:19:12 -0400
For all of you that claim to like vintage racing your cars I have the
race for you! The PVGPA Historics at BeaveRun. This is part of the
week long celebration that makes up the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand
Prix. The racing starts with the Historic Races at BeaveRun, where we
can handle most anything built between 1900 and 1972. We also can
accept any year make or model Jaguar powered racer and just about the
same for BMW or Porsche cars.
  For more information, entry forms, fees, rules, and to see who
already is unentered please go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click
the vintage race button. Follow to BeaveRun
  Ralph Steinberg Director of Competition PVGPA BeaveRun