Re: Saab Powered Lotus Seven???

To: sevenamerica@yahoo.com, lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Saab Powered Lotus Seven???
From: Oddcarnut@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:15:13 EDT
Strange timing for this topic.  Over the weekend I had a call from a new
Morgan owner that had recently moved to SC and wonder if I still had my Plus 4.

He cam over Saturday and during the course of our conversation, the topic of
two stroke Saabs came up as he noticed the old Saab 95 in my driveway.  He
mentioned he had known someone in the PA area that had a Lotus Seven with Saab
two
stroke power using s Spitfire tranny.  I'll see if he can provide more details.

I've also heard from others of Sevens with Saab power.  And given my history
of messing with Saab two strokes, I've thought of doing it to the late 60's
vintage Seven clone that is quietly resting in the garage waiting for attention.

Cheers,

Ken Payne