BeaveRun PVGPA

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, VRG_NewsGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: BeaveRun PVGPA
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:20:57 -0400
As many of you know, this year at the PVGPA Historic Races at BeaveRun we
are inviting a select number of Sports 2000 cars. In that light I would
also like to invite Club Ford's to the Historics. Now before you get to
excited it is by invite only, meaning that ALL Club Ford entries must have
prior approval from either me or Mark Palmer.
  I can be reached at ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com and Mark can be reached at
mgvrmark@hotmail.com.
  You can also get more information by going to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and
clicking the vintage racing button. Click on the PVGPA Historics BeaveRun
link and you can find entry forms, info about garage rentals, test and tune
day on Friday the 9th, groups and more

Thanks
Ralph Steinberg PVGPA Race Director

PS we are having a party!!!!

All BeaveRun participants:

We're a little late organizing our dinner, my apologies -- but please
respond to BILL HAUS with yourRSVP as soon as you possibly can!  (Don't
at  <mailto:William.haus@verizon.net>William.haus@verizon.net  by June 30
please!

Join us for a

Hawaiian Luau Party!

At the Historic Races at BeaveRun

Surfin on the Beaver River!                   Aloha on the Allegheny!

Its Waikiki in Wampum, baby!!!

Saturday night, 6:00 at the BeaveRun track

(right after Worker Rides)

Menu: A genuine pig roast featuring slow-roasted BBQ pork stuffed with
sausage, grilled Teriyaki chicken breasts, Norms famous potato-cheese
bake, green beans with cashews, baked pineapple, fresh fruit with papaya
and kiwi, fresh pineapple hors doeuvres, fudge nut brownies,  soda (sorry,
POP!), iced tea and lemonade.

Price:  $25/ticket for drivers, crew, family and friends

Beer & wine available, cash bar

Please join us and show your support for the Pittsburgh VGP Association and
their workers and charities!  Party with your fellow racers, flaggers, and
friends!

Everyone encouraged to wear really loud Hawaiian shirts, or a grass skirt &
coconut shells!

Where else can you get a good meal and a lei for 25 bucks??

URGENT!   YOUR RSVP IS NEEDED FAST!  We need to get our head count to the
caterer, so PLEASE RSVP to Bill Haus ASAP by e-mail (preferred) or postal
mail by June 30  and mail your check to Bill by June 30

RSVP by June 30 to:

Bill Haus    e-mail <mailto:William.haus@verizon.net>William.haus@verizon.net

Mail checks and postal RSVPs to:

Bill Haus, P.O. Box 444, Oakmont, PA  15139

(Make check to Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association)