Re: race results from vineland july 10-11 1965!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: race results from vineland july 10-11 1965!
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:13:05 -0700
Chuck,
If there is real historical significance (i.e. sentimental value, etc) contact
your local, "major" law enforcement crime lab and very kindly ask to speak to
their "Document's Expert". Once you get him/her on the phone explain (briefly)
your find and ask them how you can go about restoring the document to
legibility. Our Crime Lab from the Sheriff's Office I just retired from would
have been much, much too busy to do anything themselves, but if you "stir
their interest" they may (1) tell you what to do or (2) send you to someone
who can assist. The next avenue to explore would be the Archaeology Section at
your local or state University.

Good luck to you..... BTW, what was your final weight?
        Carl
            Lotus 61 FF