DSK Tech Bulletins

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: DSK Tech Bulletins
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings once again!

SimpleSevens.org has now moved on to the Tech
Bulletins sectionn of the DSK site. I've included an
introductory letter from David Kaplan, as you would
have received upon sending an inquiry to DSK Cars back
in the day. Also included are bulletins on Chassis
Details and upgrades, Front Lower A Arms and Front
Suspension Modification Kit. These are mostly multi
page documents, and an interesting read, whether you
have these bits on your car, or are considering
installing something similar.

Eventually the Showroom will have period and current
photos of these pieces to assis with their
identification.

Oh, I almost forgot! Google has finally found the new
'.org' version of SimpleSevens so the site search
option is now becoming fully functional again. The
recent DSK pages may not yet appear, but older pages
will.

Enjoy!
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org