Re: simpson belts rewebbing program discontinued!

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: simpson belts rewebbing program discontinued!
From: MGVADICK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:43:30 -0500
Correct me if I am wrong, but the alleged failure of Earnhardt's belt was never
establishes and/or made public. Of more significance is the fact that Bill
Simpson is no longer associated with Simpson Safety Equipment and in fact has
started a new business manufacturing a new safety belt under a different name.
This new company was offering an exchange program where you sent in your old
competition belt and they would send you a new one of their mfg. at a modest
charge. Don't know if that program is still in effect.   Dick Duncan