Re: Cad Plater needed

To: "Larry Dent" <lwdent@localnet.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cad Plater needed
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:05:15 -0500
i have a plater with whom i work with very closely.   they are not cheap but
very honest(i have had some of my parts "vaporise" suspiciously at other
shops!) and dependable.
just had a deep sump modified spridget oil pan done in cad and clear that
looks just short of chrome.
they also will relieve items of hydrogen embrittlement.

chuck.