PVGP

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: PVGP
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:23:08 -0500
I know July seems a far way off but for those of you thinking about other
of the 2 PVGP weekends or perhaps both you may want to think about it
sooner than latter. groups are first come first served of eligible cars. I
already have a handful of entries in.
   For more information go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the
VSCCA/PVGP button. Follow the links to PVGP and you will find detailed
information including tentative race schedules and entry forms for all
groups and races. Please note if you do not fill in ALL of the appropriate
forms and supply all of the information requested you will not be listed. I
will send your stuff back to you requesting you fix whatever the problem is
and by the time it circles around and around your group could be filled.
   Any questions just drop me an email
    Ralph Steinberg
VSCCA/PVGP event chair