Long winter

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Long winter
From: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:36:45 -0500
This is not to far to far of target - the is a car in the joke.

Winter has gotten so long I have forgot fun - this guy hasn't.

LIFE IS SHORT...HAVE FUN...

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5
minutes. When I came out there was a damn cop writing out a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy how about giving a guy a
break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

So I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket
for having worn tires!

So I called him a piece of horse sh*t. He finished the second ticket and
put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
ticket!

This went on for about 20 minutes. . the more I abused him, the more
tickets he wrote. I didn't give a sh*t. My car was parked around the
corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important at my age