PVGP 2004

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: PVGP 2004
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:01:00 -0500
Block out July 16-18 and come to the best vintage racing event in the
world. The 22nd running of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Mini is the
marque and this year we have a race group that your Mini is legal in.
  This year race group 8 is small bore production cars 1960-1964 with a
maximum displacement of 2.2 liters. Now remember this is VSCCA sanctioned
so the cars need to conform to fairly strict guidelines. Before the first
of the year a full set of rules and specs will be posted but in general, No
flares, slicks or full roll cages. Wheel and tire specs will be out soon
but again no radials and the right size wheel for the car. Basically if it
was not in the spring 1964 SCCA rule book it will not fly here.
  We are also, for the first time, opening up our formula junior group to
all true Juniors, right through 1964. (sorry no formula fords or Vee)
  Cars must conform to Monoposto Racing Rules and scales will be at the
track. tires and wheels will conform to "original year manufacture"

Ralph Steinberg
President
Cloverleaf Auto Service Inc
260 Bridgewater Road