Newbie, w/specific question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie, w/specific question
From: Martin Secrest <msecrest@voanews.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:03:59 -0500
Hello list:

For some dark reason, I continue to harbor thoughts of one day
converting a '73 Triumph GT6 street car to vintage race.  If I actuall
do so, it won't be soon -- my time these days is pretty well consumed by
road racing karts, and two youngsters tugging at my shop towels.

But for reasons of greater safety -- and if you know where the GT6 fuel
tank is located, you know what I mean -- I'm thinking now of installing
a fuel cell in my car, such as this one:

http://secure.fuelsafe.net/cgi-bin/fuelsafe/EnduroRacingCells.html?id=ryKRLYhL

Is this cell legal in vintage race?  I was looking at 8-gallon capacity,
though I presume most vintage racers use smaller tanks.

--
Martin Secrest
73 Triumph GT6