Griffin or DeWitts?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Griffin or DeWitts?
From: Phil Buttolph <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:25:46 -0700
Need some "testimonial" recommendations...Since I assume that 100% of you
solid axle Corvette folks are using aluminum radiators, what brand/model do
you use? I am looking for a direct-fit or I would go with C&R...tentatively
I have narrowed it to a Griffin Pro Series or a De Witts "Resto"
radiator...claim is the DeWitts model has a higher btu/m rating than
Griffin ..DeWitts also has a combo of electric fan and
Resto  radiator...but I doubt an electric fan would be accepted in vintage
events.

Anyone else using either a Griffin or DeWitts is welcomed to send me their
evaluation of these products...

Thanks...Phil:::

Phillip Buttolph
Diving Safety Officer
Humboldt State University Arcata, CA 95521
(707) 826-4104

62' Sateen Silver Corvette
"That isn't Duct or Duck Tape; it is Sateen Silver Racing Tape!"