Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Regalia - delete if not

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Regalia - delete if not
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:04:52 -0400
    If anyone on the list cannot make it to PVGP this year (this week-end!!)
and would still like to get merchandise from the event, please get a want-list
to me and I'll be trying to fill the orders in early August.

    Those of you who drive their vintage cars to Pittsburgh, and do not have
extra room on the trip home, same applies.

    We also have items from past year's race weeks, so those trying to fill up
a collection, give me a shout.

    All proceeds go to the Charities served since the event was new - The
Autism Society and The Allegheny Valley School.

    For more information go to www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com

    Thanks, and for those coming to PVGP - have a great week-end!

                                                                        Charl
ey Braum

                                                                        cbaus
tin@sgi.net