Automobilia For Sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, CortinaList@topica.com,
Subject: Automobilia For Sale
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:57:18 EST
Listers:

In case anyone's interested, I've put a number of automobilia items for sale
on eBay.  They include:

1970, 71 Lemans 24 Race posters (these are ending today)
86 Porsche 911 Turbo brochure
84 Porshe 944 Brochure
Triumph TR8 brochure
79 Intermechanica Speedster (356 Replica) brochure
Ford 100 year celebration art postcards
RARE Sunset Magazine/Western Ford dealers tour guides (circa 60s or 70s)
Ferrari Hillclimb shirts
Old book on transistor ignitions
Sacramento Mustang 200 page Mustang/Shelby parts catalog (lots of good info
in it)

The quickest, easiest way to find these items is to go to eBay and do an
(MHKitchen@aol.com) and you'll see the list of items.  Cleaning out my stash
and more stuff posting soon.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen