Re: Distributor

To: "Mike" <Michael_Gee@telus.net>,
Subject: Re: Distributor
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:25:44 -0500
mike,
have you considered looking into a pertronix unit?  they are less sensitive
to excessive shaft play and a bit more maint. free than points(although i
insist on using points in all my race and street cars to date).    if you
really need a maverick dist. i might be able to scare up one locally in the
bone yards....

chuck.
cfchrist@earthlink.net