VR History Database

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: VR History Database
From: "Donald Racine" <donald_racine@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:03:19 +0000
Coming to a local web site near you: Vintage Road Racing History database!
We are excited about the outcome of this new venture!  A searchable
historical database that will be the cornerstone of future vintage racers
for years to come.  We are in the process of inputting into a database all
the information we can find on the activities of all of our fantastic
rolling museums.  This means that some day soon you will be able to pinpoint
who drove a car when and where or what car a person drove when, etc. etc.
etc.  This will be a invaluable tool for all of us interested in the history
of the cars and drivers!  BUT, we can use HELP!  We are looking for people
to contribute information and effort.  This can be done in several ways;
loan us the program or race results from 'the early days' (1950 thru 1975).
You could offer to provide us the information after you enter it into a
computer database (we will provide the format, etc.) or you can simply
volunteer your time to enter ours or other information into a computer!
If you are as excited about this as we are, please contact us for more
information or just to pass on your thoughts and encouragements!  Please
contact DFTR@Minimania.com  or call (530)470-8300, ask for DON