Re: question about OBD II reader

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: question about OBD II reader
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:37:02 -0800
I just bought this one:

 http://www.handsontools.com/store/show_product/?product_id=15962

Have already diagnosed bad O2 sensor and poor performing
cat on 2 cars.

It's easy to use and appears very rugged.  It's universal,
so it will show all Global codes with description.  Manufacturer
specific codes you'll need the shop manual...but we all have
those, right?

 ------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt.boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 02 Mustang GT