Re: yet another question: lucas starters?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yet another question: lucas starters?
From: Barry J Hammel <BlueSky@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:19:59 -0500
Charles

Go to Formula Ford Underground web site.  This question has been addressed in
the
archives -- along with a fix.

My suggestion is a Tilton.  I have played with the Lucas to point of
frustration.  Tilton spins faster and draws less amps -- expecially important at
end of the day when it have to retart and can't get to the auxilary battery.
They give away Lucas starters at FF Underground  :-)

Cheers,  Barry