What's the difference?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's the difference?
From: "John P" <jpetrush@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:07:05 -0400
Please forgive me if this is a silly question but I just noticed something
that strikes me as a little odd.  While looking at the websites of HSR and
SVRA, I observed:
    Both web sites are maintained by the same service provider - Cyberspeed
    Both organizations have the same street address - 257 Dekalb Industrial
Way   Decatur, GA  30030
    The contact names and phone/fax numbers are different
    Mr. Bob Harrington's photography and reporting grace both sites.
Wonderful photography!
    There are some pages that have nearly identical text between the two
sites
    Membership requirements and costs appear very similar
    Neither site's Merchandise section works
    SVRA rules and car eligibility requirements appear to be more stringent.
I'm sure there are more similarities, but that was enough to raise the
question.

So, what's the difference?  Are the two organizations essentially the same?

John P
Ralt  RT-5 Super Vee