Re: Ford club van shock question

To: <VEENET@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford club van shock question
From: "John P" <jpetrush@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 19:05:55 -0400
Vans in general are tough on front shocks.  I know since I'm on my fourth
one (2 Fords and 2 Dodges) now.  There is just so much weight on the nose
and the suspension can travel pretty far.   Put on the most heavy-duty
replacement shocks you can find from third party makers such as Gabriel or
Monroe.  Trick parts like off-road specialty shocks are not going to add
anything except wallet deflation.  Be prepared to replace them every 2-3
years.

From: <VEENET@aol.com> enquired: