Re: MGA conversion, race class?

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA conversion, race class?
From: Mike and Shelley Ritz <micritz@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:41:49 -0700
I think besides HSR-West, VARA may turn a blind eye as well. They have an
"Exhibition" class for cars that are "beyond the rules".
The SCCA race at Laguna Seca in October is a "race what you brung" event, and
the
car would be welcomed there I'm sure.
(If a 91 turbo Esprit can get in as a vintage car, you should have no problem!)

Mike Ritz
66 Barracuda S