Savannah and tires...

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Savannah and tires...
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:57:18 -0400
SVRA's Spring Fling was as good as always with perfect weather, great racing
and the best variety of beer at the Friday party we've seen in a long time,
thanks to Dan Pinsonneault of Camaro fame. I beat Howard Turner to the last
Harp (with a smile) on Saturday. A little over 140 cars showed up, Vaughn
Rockney at the Vintage Garage and the Harrington report should be out soon
to fill you in on particulars, check in at www.svra.com

Following up on Mordy's post (not going to run those 89's at Mid-O, are
you?), the tire size you could get a good sign up for is 185/70-15. The
Porsche 356's, Alfa Giulias and others who don't have the voluminous wheel
arch inside the fender can't fit the 205's and the HSR Porsches are now
beginning to run out of the 195/60-15 stock that they have left.

-Peter Krause
-now running mid-pack and getting used to it, slowly...