Healey 50th Anniversary at Road America

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey 50th Anniversary at Road America
From: Brian Mertz <bmertz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:15:16 -0800
Austin-Healey 100/3000 racers, mark your calendars and make travel plans
for the Elkhart Lake Vintage Fall Festival at Road America, Wis., Sept.
20-22, where our cars will be the featured marque.  (Sprites are
welcome, of course.  But hey, this is OUR year.)

Observe the "big" Healey's 50th anniversary with tons of track time in
three days of racing on one of the world's great circuits -- four miles
of famous corners, three looooong straights (one's a little "kinky"),
and spectacular scenery in Wisconsin's kettle moraine country.

This anniversary event will attract racers from Connecticut to
California, joining the half-dozen Big Healey enthusiasts who run the
full VSCDA schedule every year.

With sufficient early interest, we might even pull together an
all-Healey grid. Contact me for information if you're interested.

Brian Mertz
bmertz@cox.net
'57 A-H 100-Six #88